General terms and conditions
Internet sales at fgeurope.net
(The "General Terms and Conditions")
I. Introductory provisions
- These General Business Terms and Conditions govern the legal relations between FG Health&Wealth s.r.o., Štúrova 17, 04001 Košice, IČO: 52 329 119, registered in OS Kosice I, section S.r.o., insert number 3078 / V, VAT No .: 202124347 Only "Seller") and any person who buys the goods offered by Seller on the Seller's website fgeurope.net under the General Business Terms and Conditions ("the Buyer") that arise on the purchase of the goods.
- Legal relations between Seller and Buyer are subject to the General Business Terms and Conditions, the Internet Sales Rules for Complaints to fgeurope.net ("Complaint Rules") and the provisions of the relevant legislation, in particular the Civil Code, the Commercial Code, Act No. 250/2007 Coll. On Consumer Protection, Act No. 108/2000 Coll. On consumer protection in the case of doorstep selling and Act No. 22/2004 Coll. On electronic commerce.
- Purchase agreement means a contract between the Seller and Buyer, which is the purchase of the goods offered by the Seller on the Seller's website fgeurope.net(hereinafter referred to as "the Goods") concluded in accordance with Article II. General Business Terms.
- The Buyer, who is the person who buys goods for the purpose of doing business and not for the personal consumption of natural persons, is not subject to the provisions of Art. VI. "Warranty and Service" and Art. VII. "Return of Goods - Termination" of the General Terms and Conditions and the Rules of the Complaint Procedure. In this case, responsibility for defects in goods is governed by the provisions of §422 et seq. Of the Commercial Code.
II. How to order goods and enter into a purchase agreement
- Buyer orders goods through a completed electronic order form on the Seller's website (the "Order") in the manner specified in the following provisions of this Article of the General Terms and Conditions.
- The buyer fills in all the required details in the order. Before the final order is sent, the Buyer must properly check the order and the entered data. Changing filled-in data is not possible. The order is deemed to have been sent if it is delivered to the Seller and will contain all the required data, ie the shipping address with all the order form with the required data, e-mail and telephone contact of the customer, the name of the ordered goods. The order submitted is a proposal for the conclusion of a purchase contract by the Buyer.
- The Purchaser is bound to send the order and may withdraw it only if such an appeal occurs to the Seller before the Seller sends an e-mail with the acceptance of the order to the Buyer.
- The seller will send an email to the Buyer's e-mail address with the Buyer's order acceptance (hereinafter referred to as "Acceptance").
- The Purchase Agreement is closed by the Seller's acceptance of the Buyer's acceptance.
- Seller is always entitled, depending on the nature of the Purchaser's order - quantity of goods, purchase price, shipping costs, distance, etc., request the Buyer to authorize (further confirmation) orders in an appropriate manner, such as in writing or by telephone. If the Buyer does not perform this authorization (further confirmation) in the required manner within the time specified by the Seller, the purchase contract will be canceled from the outset with a slight expiration of this period.The parties are obliged to release everything that they did before the cancellation of the contract.
III. Pricing and payment terms
- Buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price in accordance with point 3.2 for the goods whose order has been accepted by the Seller. Of the General Business Terms and Conditions applicable at the time of sending the order to the Seller.
- The purchase price for the goods is the price listed on the Seller's website fgeurope.net at the time of sending the Buyer's order to the Seller. The purchase price is including VAT.
- The Buyer pays the purchase price according to the chosen payment method after the agreement with the Seller.
Overview of possible ways of reimbursing goods and their prices:
- A) Thru a delivery when receiving goods.
- B) At the cash shop.
- C) PayPal
- D) Card Pay
The price of the products are shown in order.
- The invoice for the purchase price issued by the Seller, which will be sent to the Buyer together with the goods, serves as both a tax document and a delivery note.
- The purchase price according to point III.2. The General Business Terms and Conditions do not include the cost of transporting purchased goods or the cost of using electronic means of communication. Information on the price conditions for the carriage of goods is given in Art. V- Terms of Delivery of the General Business Terms.The cost of using electronic means is governed by a contract between the Purchaser and its Internet service provider, or its electronic communications service provider.
- In the event that the Buyer makes a prepayment of the purchase price and the Seller is unable to secure the delivery of the goods, the Seller shall return the Purchase Price paid to the Buyer within 7 days of notification of the Purchaser's decision, to the Buyer's account, which will be emailed to email@example.com .
IV. Delivery time
- Goods will be delivered to the Buyer within 5 days. Only working days are counted in this time.
- The delivery period begins with goods whose purchase price will be paid by the Purchaser upon receipt of the goods, ie on the delivery note, on the day of the conclusion of the purchase contract under Art. II. General Terms of Business, ie by accepting Seller's acceptance of the Seller. In the case that the Buyer has opted for a different payment method than the payment of the goods when it is taken over, ie by transferring a payment from an account to an account, the delivery period begins to run until the purchase price has been fully paid, ie the entire purchase price has been credited to the Seller's account.
- In the event that the ordered goods can not be delivered within the specified time, the Buyer shall immediately inform the Purchaser of this fact, together with the information on the replacement delivery date, or offer another product comparable to the original (substitute performance). In this case, however, the Seller must require the Buyer's consent.
- In the case of a personal takeover, the Seller undertakes to book the Goods for the Buyer for 5 days. If the Purchaser fails to accept the goods within this time limit, the purchase contract is canceled from the beginning. The parties are obliged to release everything that they did before the cancellation of the contract.
- If the Seller of the ordered goods can not deliver and the Buyer with the Seller has not agreed to the substitute performance, the Seller is obliged to refund the Purchase Price already paid to Buyer within 15 days of expiry of the delivery period.
V. Delivery Conditions
- The seller will only deliver the goods to the Buyer after full payment of the purchase price, unless agreed otherwise.
- Deliveries of goods without ordered services or without base installations are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Delivery of goods with ordered services or basic installations is from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Obligations of the buyer to take over the goods:
A) The Buyer is obliged to properly take over the goods from the Carrier, to check the packaging integrity, the number of packages and, in case of any defects, to notify the Carrier immediately, within 24 hours at the latest. In the event of a violation of the original packing for goods, or the detection of other tampering indicating an unauthorized intrusion into the shipment of the transported goods, the Purchaser will not accept the shipment from the carrier. By signing the download protocol, the Buyer confirms that the shipment has been taken intact. The invoice serving as a delivery note is always attached to the shipment of the goods transported.
VI. Warranty and service
- Warranty on goods The seller provides under the generally binding legal regulations or for the period specified in the warranty card, which is not less than the statutory guarantee period. Unless otherwise stated in the catalog of goods on the Seller's website www.fgeurope.net or in the attached warranty card, the warranty period for all goods is 24 months. The warranty period begins to run from the date of receipt of the goods by the Buyer.
- The warranty provided relates to manufacturing defects of goods or other defects that have not been caused by improper or improper handling, use of goods contrary to its purpose or instructions, mechanical damage or wear, fire or water or other non-standard phenomena.
- Buyer can claim:
- By sending the claimed goods along with other required documents by post to the address of the Seller:
FG Health&Wealth s.r.o.
- The Buyer may use the Customer Center's Customer Service at the Customer's Call Center at +421557291121, where the Operator will advise the Buyer during the Business Hours how to proceed with the claim.
- On the goods claimed The buyer shall attach a legible original or a copy of the document for the purchase of the goods - an invoice and a detailed description of the defect. If the defect does not occur permanently, the conditions in which it manifests must be clearly stated. We recommend that you submit the claimed goods in their original packaging and must be complete, including all manuals, CDs or other accessories, and so on.
- The complaint procedure and the way to eliminate the defects of the goods are solved by the Complaint Rules, which are an integral part of the General Business Terms.
VII. Return policy
- All complaints about properly purchased goods must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer is obliged to check the delivered goods immediately after it has been taken over. If the goods or their packaging is mechanically damaged or another defect is apparent, the buyer is obliged to make a record of damage in the presence of the carrier, and the buyer is not entitled to take the damaged goods from the carrier. The buyer is responsible for damage during transport.
- The buyer is required to check the completion of the shipment at the same time as the order.
- The seller considers as unauthorized claims of mechanical damage to the goods caused by the carriage, the receipt of which without any defects confirmed by the buyer to the postman or, The employee of the courier service by his signature. Fulfillment of such a claim will not be provided to the buyer.
- After the goods have been taken over, the buyer is obliged to properly check the delivered goods and, in case of obvious defects, he is obliged to inform the seller in the form of a complaint without undue delay. Later claims of apparent defects of goods will not be accepted by the seller. Notice of defects found is obligatory by the buyer in the seller in writing (ie via e-mail email@example.com ) in the sense b.1. Of this Article within 24 hours of receipt of the goods, which shall include the defects in question, ie the description, defects and manifestations.
- In the event of a claim, even during the warranty period, the Buyer shall also send the goods to the seller's address along with the original of all the documents received by the Buyer together with a written notice under the preceding item. Returned goods must be sent in full as received and not contaminated or mechanically damaged.The buyer is obliged to properly pack the shipped goods and secure them against mechanical damage during transportation. The costs associated with sending the claimed goods to the seller are borne by the buyer.
- Claims shall be resupplied by the seller as soon as possible, no later than 30 days after the receipt of the claim, unless otherwise agreed with the buyer due to the nature and type of defect. The seller shall inform the seller of the claim without undue delay after the seller has decided on the eligibility of the claim.
- In the case of a removable defect, the seller will remove the defect and send the goods to the address of the buyer specified in the order. To another address as required by the buyer. Complaints may also be provided by replacing defective goods with a new item.
- In the case of a non-defective defect, the buyer tells the seller whether to make a discount on the price of the goods or to take advantage of the possibility of withdrawing from the contract. Subsequently, by agreement between the parties, either the seller will provide the buyer with a reasonable discount on the price of the goods, or the seller will return the price paid for the goods to the buyer, within 7 days in the same way as used for payment for the goods supplied, unless the buyer requests otherwise.
- The parties agree that the buyer, if he is a natural person, is obliged to notify the seller of his name and surname, address of permanent residence including postcode, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The parties agree that if the buyer is a legal person, he is obliged to notify the seller of his business name, address, including postcode, company ID, VAT number, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The Buyer declares that he agrees in accordance with the provisions of Art. § 11 par. 1 of Act no. 122/2013 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Laws, the Seller shall process and store his / her personal data, in particular those which are necessary for the Seller's activities and processed them in all their information systems when processing the orders and the next agenda around them. The Buyer grants the Seller such approval for an indefinite period of time. The buyer may withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing. Consent expires within 1 month of receipt of the withdrawal of consent by the buyer to the seller.
- The Customer agrees to send the offers of goods and services provided by the Provider on the website www.fgeurope.net as well as information about the news, any special offers or reviews or experiences and the opinions of other users of this website.
- The seller, who is the operator of the www.fgeurope.net website, undertakes that the provided data will be used only for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract on the basis of the business conditions specified by the seller. The processed data will not be disclosed, disclosed, or provided to a third party.
- Buyer has the ability to update personal details directly in online mode on the website of the online store, in the customer's section, right after signing in.
IX. Withdrawal from the purchase contract
- The seller is entitled to withdraw from the delivery contract:
(A) in the case of stock sales
(B) unavailability of goods
(C) if the manufacturer, importer or supplier of the goods agreed in the purchase contract interrupted the production or made such significant changes as to make it impossible for the seller to fulfill his obligations under the purchase contract
(D) for reasons of force majeure
(E) if, without making all reasonable endeavors, he is unable to deliver the goods to the customer within the time specified by these terms of business or at the price stated in the online store.
- The seller is obliged to immediately inform the buyer and return the prepayment already paid for the goods agreed in the purchase contract within 7 days of the notice of withdrawal by transfer to the account specified by the buyer.
X. Final Provisions
- The General Terms and Conditions are binding from the date of their publication on the Seller's website.
- The General Business Terms apply to the extent and wording on which they are displayed on the Seller's website on the day the Purchaser sends the Purchase Order.
- By submitting an order, the Buyer confirms to the Seller that he accepts the amount of the price for the ordered goods, including any shipping and freight charges, the General Terms and Conditions and the Seller's Complaint Procedure in the version valid for the moment of dispatch of the order.
- Buyer submits an order to the Seller in accordance with Act no. 428/2002 Coll. On Personal Data Protection, consent to the processing of his or her personal data as stated in the order in the Seller's Information System in order to fulfill the Purchase Agreement concluded under the General Terms and Conditions and for the purpose of offering the Seller's services and products, sending information about the Seller's activities, including by electronic means -mail, SMS, telemarketing). Consent is granted by the Buyer for the period up to his / her appeal. The buyer has the right to withdraw the consent at any time by sending a written notice to the Seller's email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or the above-mentioned Seller's mailing address. Buyer grants consent on a voluntary basis. The buyer declares that the personal information given in the order is true. The electronic form of consent granted is not a written form within the meaning of Section 7 2 z. no. 428/2002 Coll. On the protection of personal data.
- The seller is bound by his offer of goods, including his / her price from the delivery of the buyer's acceptance until the time of delivery of the goods to the Buyer, unless otherwise stipulated in any provision of the General Terms and Conditions. The Purchaser is bound by the Purchase Order by the time specified for delivery.
- The seller undertakes to archive the purchase contract in electronic form together with the relevant General Terms and Conditions for a period of 5 years. This archived contract is not available to the Buyer.
- A purchase contract under the terms of the General Terms and Conditions may be concluded in the Slovak language.
- The seller reserves the right to change the wording of the General Terms and Conditions.
In Košice 1.1.2017