Warranty and service
- Warranty on goods The seller provides under the generally binding legal regulations or for the period specified in the warranty card, which is not less than the statutory guarantee period. Unless otherwise stated in the catalog of goods on the Seller's website www.fgeurope.net or in the attached warranty card, the warranty period for all goods is 24 months. The warranty period begins to run from the date of receipt of the goods by the Buyer.
- The warranty provided relates to manufacturing defects of goods or other defects that have not been caused by improper or improper handling, use of goods contrary to its purpose or instructions, mechanical damage or wear, fire or water or other non-standard phenomena.
- Buyer can claim:
- By sending the claimed goods along with other required documents by post to the address of the Seller:
FG Health&Wealth Plus s.r.o.
- The Buyer may use the Customer Center's Customer Service at the Customer's Call Center at +421557291121, where the Operator will advise the Buyer during the Business Hours how to proceed with the claim.
- On the goods claimed The buyer shall attach a legible original or a copy of the document for the purchase of the goods - an invoice and a detailed description of the defect. If the defect does not occur permanently, the conditions in which it manifests must be clearly stated. We recommend that you submit the claimed goods in their original packaging and must be complete, including all manuals, CDs or other accessories, and so on.
- The complaint procedure and the way to eliminate the defects of the goods are solved by the Complaint Rules, which are an integral part of the General Business Terms.
- All complaints about properly purchased goods must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- The buyer is obliged to check the delivered goods immediately after it has been taken over. If the goods or their packaging is mechanically damaged or another defect is apparent, the buyer is obliged to make a record of damage in the presence of the carrier, and the buyer is not entitled to take the damaged goods from the carrier. The carrier is responsible for damage during transport.
- The buyer is required to check the completion of the shipment at the same time as the order.
- The seller considers as unauthorized claims of mechanical damage to the goods caused by the carriage, the receipt of which without any defects confirmed by the buyer to the postman or, The employee of the courier service by his signature. Fulfillment of such a claim will not be provided to the buyer.
- After the goods have been taken over, the buyer is obliged to properly check the delivered goods and, in case of obvious defects, he is obliged to inform the seller in the form of a complaint without undue delay. Later claims of apparent defects of goods will not be accepted by the seller. Notice of defects found is obligatory by the buyer in the seller in writing (ie via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ) in the sense b.1. Of this Article within 24 hours of receipt of the goods, which shall include the defects in question, ie the description, defects and manifestations.
- In the event of a claim, even during the warranty period, the Buyer shall also send the goods to the seller's address along with the original of all the documents received by the Buyer together with a written notice under the preceding item. Returned goods must be sent in full as received and not contaminated or mechanically damaged.The buyer is obliged to properly pack the shipped goods and secure them against mechanical damage during transportation. The costs associated with sending the claimed goods to the seller are borne by the buyer.
- Claims shall be resupplied by the seller as soon as possible, no later than 30 days after the receipt of the claim, unless otherwise agreed with the buyer due to the nature and type of defect. The seller shall inform the seller of the claim without undue delay after the seller has decided on the eligibility of the claim.
- In the case of a removable defect, the seller will remove the defect and send the goods to the address of the buyer specified in the order. To another address as required by the buyer. Complaints may also be provided by replacing defective goods with a new item.
- In the case of a non-defective defect, the buyer tells the seller whether to make a discount on the price of the goods or to take advantage of the possibility of withdrawing from the contract. Subsequently, by agreement between the parties, either the seller will provide the buyer with a reasonable discount on the price of the goods, or the seller will return the price paid for the goods to the buyer, within 7 days in the same way as used for payment for the goods supplied, unless the buyer requests otherwise.